1. What is Repo Rate??
(a) It is the rate at which RBI gives loans to its prime customers.
(b) It is the rate at which RBI gives loans to poor people.
(c) It is the rate at which commercial banks borrows rupees from RBI.
(d) It is the rate at which RBI borrows rupees from Commercial banks. (e) None
2. N Rangaswamy is the new CM of Puducherry, he actually belongs to which party.?
(a) BSP (b) BJP (c) All India NR Congress. (d) AIADMK (e) UDF
3. Who is Union Agriculture Minister at present.
(a) Rajiv Kumar Shukla. (b) Sharad Pawar (c) Jairam Ramesh (d) Shashi Tharor
4. Define KYC in banking sector.
(a) Know Your Customer. b) Know Your Consumer. (c) Know Your Collapse.
5. Which is the Central Bank to the Government in India.
(a) SBI (b) RBI (c) ICICI (d) SEBI (e) None.
6. NPA stands for - Non Performing Asset.
7. Financial Inclusion means
(a) Including every Indian citizen financially.
b) Providing banking services to metropolitan areas.
(c) Special scheme for senior citizens.
(d) Special scheme for government employees. (e) None
8. India recently with which country sign land border dispute agreement.
(a) Nepal b) Bangladesh (c) Pakistan (d) China (e) None
9. Who is the new president of Singapore.
(a) Tony Tane (b) Robbert Zoellick (c) Domnique Strauss kan (d) Yoshihiko Noda
10. Bulls and Bears is related with
(a) Cricket (b) Football (c) Shares (d) Chess (e) None
11. Gagan Narang is recently honored with
(a) Sita Puraskar (b) Rajiv Gandhi Khel Ratna award. (c) Dronacharya Award
12. RTGS means
(a) Money transfer from one branch to another branch of the same Bank.
(b) Money transfer from one branch to another branch of the different Bank.
(c) Money transfer from one Country to another country.
(d) Does not transfer money. (e) None
13. Who is Dipika Kumari.
(a) Famous Archer. (b) Famous Swimmer. (c) Famous Cricketer.
(d) Famous Discuss Thrower. (e) None
14. Which award is given in cinema sector.
(a) Pritkzer Prize. (b) Dada Saheb Phalke award (c) Nehru Trophy
(d) Man Booker Prize. (e) None
15. In SEZ what does S stands for.
(a) Special (b) Simple (c) Stagnant (d) Stiff (e) None
16. Nationalized Banks are also called as
(a) Public Sector banks. (b) Private Sector banks. (c) Corporate banks. (d) MFI.
17. Where is the headquarter of International organization IAEA?
(a) Vienna (b) Washington DC (c) Russia. (d) England
18. Which Government scheme is related to Health Services.
(a) ASHA (b) Jeevan Arogya (c) Swabhimaan (d) SABLA
19. Which person is also called as a father of Green Revolution.
(a) Dr. MS Swaminanthan. (b) Dr. Ella Bhatt.
(c) Dr. Vijay Mallya. (d) Dr. Siddartha Mukherjee
20. Which country is NOT related with OPEC group.
(a) China (b) Kuwait (c) Iran (d) UAE
21. Nirumpama Rao is recently appointed as an Indian ambassador to__________
(a) UK (b) USA (c) Russia (d) UAE (e) Kuwait
22. Which credit rating company is recently in news.
(a) UNCTAD (b) UNDP
(c) Standard & Poor’s (d) IAEA (e) ADB
23. Teachers Day is celebrated on_____
(a) 5th of September. (b) 5th of November. (c) 5th of December. (d) 5th of August.
24. Currency of Iran is
(a) Real (b) Peso (c) Euro (d) Dollar (e) Lira25. Which one is a private sector bank.
(a) IDBI (b) Bank of Rajasthan (c) HDFC (d) SIDBI (e) None
26. ILO stands for (a) International Labour Organization.
27. Which one of the following is not related with Hockey. - Sultan Azlan Shah.