1. Headquarter of IAEA?-Vienna, Austria
2. LAF – Liqudity Adjustment Facility
3. Who can cancel demand draft ?
4. Who is the newly Honary lt. of Territorial Army – Abhnav bindra
5. What is Repo? – 7.5 Basis point
6. Who can deal in foreign exchanges
7. Foreign Minister of Pakistan – Hina Rabbani Khar
8. Who governs International Monetary Fund – Christine Lagarde
9. Rajya Sabha membr & renowned politician -
10. Which is not a Bank? –SEBI
11. Book not written by chetan bhagat?-
12. Who preside Rajya Sabha – Vice President
13. Lalkrishna Advani – Member of Loksabha
14. Foreign minister of China – Yang Jiechi
15. CRR & SLR – Cash Reserve Ration (6%) and Statutory Liquidity Ratio (24%)
16. Leonel Messi related to which famous game?-Football
17. Which of the following is a internation sport?- Polo
18. Who is president of italy?- Georgiano nepolitano
19. Largest producer of Rice?-China
20. How financial inclusion can be achieved?
21. President of Srilanka – Mahinda Rajapaksa
22. Largest producer of Jute?-Bangladesh
23. What is L in LCA tejas developed by HAL?-Light combact aircraft
24. India gave financial aid to which of its neighbour?-mozambic as other all option are developed countries
25. Trophy related to football?- Santosh Trophy
26. How financial inclusion can be achieved?
27. Wimbledon related to which game?-Lawn tennis
28. Who can cancel demand draft? – Issuer Bank
29. Which is not the function of bank? – Postal money order
30. Which is not a public sector company?
31. Which is the scheme launched by government?
32. Which country was affected badly by economic crisis? – Greece / USA
33. Where does atlantic ocean damage frequently?
34. Sodium chloride used daily – table salt
35. Author of book last man in tower – Arvind adiga
36. Bank can borrow overnight from RBI is called?
37. How was prime minister when nationalization of bank toke place – Indira Ghandi
38. Largest Milk producing country -India
39. Highest population country -China
40. New country just formed – South Sudan
41. Railway Minister – Dinesh trivedi
42. Currency of Iran – Iranian Rial
43. NBFC – Non Banking Financial Companies
44. AQB Average Quarterly Balance
45. FEMA – Foreign Exchange Management Act
46. CDSL – Central Depository Services (India) Limited
47. What does R stands for in MGNREGA? – Rural (Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Gurantee Act)
48. Chief minister of West bengal – Mamata Banerjee
49. When the banks were nationalised who was the prime minister of india? – Indira Gandhi
50. which bank largest overseas branches - State Bank Of India
51. If a loan stops earning income then it is called? – Bad Loan
52. What is overdraft? – A deficit in a bank account caused by drawing more money than the account holds.
53. BRICS – Brazil, Russia, India,China and South Africa
54. If a person wants to open an account with his wife who will be able to operate it after his death then which account can be opened?
55. Who was the president of Nepal prior to Dr. Ram Baran Yadav? – Girija Prasad Koirala
56. Which element is used to produce nuclear energy?
57. Who represented india in general assembly of United Nationa? PM manmohansingh
58. which is not a country?-London
59. Who got 2011 Noble for Literature? – Thomas Transtromer
60. Question related to recurring deposit?
61. Vishav khad Divas- 26 oct
62. Bank can borrow overnight from rbi is called?-Repo rate
63. Who cannt open a current account?-all can open (Minor Cann’t)
64. Who can cancel demand draft?-nobody only cheque can be
65. Which is not the function of bank- postal money order
66. What is base rate?-below which bank cant lend
67. Which is not a public sector company?-Hindalco its Aditya birla group company
68. Which is the scheme launched by government ?
69. Which is the Health Scheme ? - Asha
70. Which country was affected badly by economic crisis?-USA
71. Where does atlantic ocean damage frequently?-USA all other options were related to pacific and indian ocean.
72. RRBs controlled by - NABARD
73. BCCI cricketer of 2011 - Sachin Tendulkar
74. What is current rate on saving acc- none of these as RBI left control on rate fixation 4% minimum which option was not avilable there
75. Permenent member of SCO-Shanghai Cooperation Organisation- China
76. Indian bank with Highest no. of foreing branches? SBI (157) and BOB (78 in Aug 2010)
77. Who is the MP from Amethi Lok Sabha constituency ? – Rahul Gandhi
78. Senior Citizen’s age - 75 years
79. Clean Bowled Associated with - Cricket